Wall-to-Wall Studios (W|W) is looking for a junior to mid-level UX Strategist to join the team in our Pittsburgh office.
You’re a problem solver not easily defined by standard agency job titles. In fact, you may have held more than one in the past. You wear many hats and are proud of it. You communicate big ideas and complex concepts clearly. You bring people together around the big idea. You’re curious and are always learning. You’re always looking for a better way. You’re always looking out for the user.
About the role:
This is a hybrid role. It’s part strategy, part UX and part project management. On any given day you may find yourself:
- Leading digital projects (websites, apps and products) from start to finish acting as a project manager and the client’s main point of contact
- Writing project briefs
- Facilitating discovery workshops
- Creating UX deliverables: site maps, user flows, wireframes, etc.
- Conducting competitive or user research
- Presenting work to client stakeholders
- Providing on-going support to clients
- Writing copy and managing content
- QA testing
Skills & Experience:
We encourage you to apply even if you only have some of the skills and experience listed below.
- 2+ years experience as a digital strategist, UX designer or strategist, information architect, ideally with some agency experience
- BA/BS or higher
- Digital experience with all all phases of the design and development process from discovery and planning through design, development and beyond
- Demonstrated understanding of UX best practices and emerging trends, and experience producing deliverables such as site maps, user flows and wireframes
- Experience managing projects and communicating with internal teams and stakeholders
Tools we use:
- A variety of CMS platforms
- Anything else it takes to get the job done
- Great learning and collaborative environment
- Diverse range of clients and assignments
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement plan and more
We get a lot of resumes sent our way, so just show us your best stuff. We're always interested in meeting creative, smart, talented, dedicated team players with a sense of humor. (Hey... maybe that's you.) Show us what you're made of. Good luck.
(Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.)
Wall-to-Wall Studios, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer